Monday, April 6, 2009

some drawings

drew this lady on the metro north when i was going up to Poughkeepsie to visit my sister. the lady put earplugs in (which i though was weird) and proceeded to play with her hair for about an hour.


guy on the on the Q train. he noticed me drawing him, then smiled and pulled out some work. it was much appreciated.

I did a drawing of my sister Beth the other night while She was zoning out watching twilight... worst movie ever. she doesn't like it much (the drawing not the move, she loves that fuckin movie) cause she looks like a zombie but she was enthralled by the magic of bad acting. how else can you look.

4 comments:

Marisol Acuña said...

I liked your drawings :) good job!

Ben Li said...

those life drawings are looking awesome! ( i mean it!) u still go to gaffney class right? i miss those days.

Jen said...

Twilight rocks. Shut up!

Adrienne said...

you were in Poughkeepsie and didn't inform me?
lammmmmmmeeeeeeeee